Per Diem Ultrasound Technologist
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Ultrasound Tech –Per Diem
Highest Quality Clinical Images:
You Make It Possible
Ultrasound Technologist– Per Diem
Ultrasound at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens is at the cutting edge of technology. The department has eight new state-of-the-art Phillips IU22 sonography units as well as comfortable new suites in both the Women's Imaging Center and the MRI suite. But it takes more than state-of-the-art equipment to provide a truly superior service. It demands a staff of competent, caring board-certified Ultrasound Technologists, whose primary concerns are the needs of the patient. Bring your passion and professionalism to the experienced and caring team Queens’ counts on for the highest quality clinical images.
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results.
- Prior Ultrasound Tech experience in a hospital setting
- Graduation for an accredited school of Ultrasonography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- Knowledge of Sonographic Imaging Equipment
- Knowledge of Radiologic Technology
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.