Per Diem Registered Nurse - RN – PREOP-PACU-Evening
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Registered Nurse - RN – PREOP/PACU
Feel the Pride of Putting Patients First:
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Queens, our Preop/Pacu nurses are patient advocates in the truest form. Following complex and rarely seen surgeries, we provide pain management, clinical assessment and vital information for multidisciplinary colleagues. When it comes to high-tech, high-risk care, our nurses are the critical link to positive outcomes-and respected members of our team.
Per Diem Registered Nurse - RN – PREOP/PACU
At NYP, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing pent outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
- Two years of acute care RN experience in PACU/Critical Care Experience
- At least 2 years of Med Surg experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.