Per Diem Physician Assistant
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Physician Assistants at NYP:
A Growing, Autonomous Team
Physician Assistant - Pre-Admission Testing - Per Diem
Physician Assistants in Pre-Admission Testing are skilled clinicians with a broad and thorough scope of knowledge and responsibility. PA’s are respected collaborators, working as part of a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families and committed to our culture where We Put Patients First.
Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases and assist in the clinical care of patients by obtaining patient history and performing physical examinations as patients prepare for surgery. Impact the bigger picture with you skilled assessments and compassionate patient counseling. Greatness is in Every One of Us.
This is a per diem opportunity at NYP Queens.
- At least one year of inpatient medicine experience
- New graduates who have completed an internal medicine rotation are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.