Per Diem Physician Assistant- Neonatal -Queens
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Queens, New York
Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - Neonatal – Per Diem - Queens
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Step into the Neonatal ICU in the Pediatrics Department with NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens. You will assess, plan and provide patient care to our patients and their families. In an environment of rare procedures and rewarding outcomes, you will be a vital contributor.
This is a Per Diem Neonatology Physician Assistant position affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups that will be located at NewYork-Presbyterian /Queen Hospital. This is a rotating shifts 7.5 hours
- One year of experience as NICU PA preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited PA program required
- Minimum of one year of PA experience in critical care required
- Current New York State Physician Assistant licensure required
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.