Per Diem Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistants at NYP: A Growing, Autonomous Team
Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine - Per Diem
Physician Assistants in Internal Medicine are skilled clinicians with a broad and thorough scope of knowledge and responsibility. PA’s are respected collaborators, working as part of a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families and committed to our culture where We Put Patients First.
Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases and assist in the clinical care of patients from admission through discharge and make the most of NYP\Queens’s flexible scheduling to balance work-style with lifestyle. PA’s are not limited to obtaining patient history and performing physical examinations, they impact the bigger picture with their skilled assessments and plans, compassionate patient counseling and thoughtful referrals. Greatness is in Every One of Us.
We have multiple Per Diem opportunities available, covering all shifts.
- At least one year of inpatient medicine experience
- New graduates who have completed an internal medicine rotation are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.