Per Diem Physical Therapist
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Physical Therapist - Per Diem
Become part of the team that keeps Queens moving!
Physical Therapist – Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Each year thousands of patients in Queens experience disorders of the bones, joints and muscles. At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, our Physical Therapists use advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. We provide one-on-one therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients. And our impressive facilities include exercise equipment, treatment space, orthotics, lower extremity technologies and specialized equipment. Our work continues to help patients reach their full potential. Now you can become part of the team that keeps Queens moving!
Provide high-quality care as you rotate through inpatient and outpatient settings in this per diem position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Current NYS PT licensure
- Current CPR Training from the American Heart Association required
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.