Per Diem Phlebotomist
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Phlebotomist - Lab Processing/Phlebotomy Per Diem
Committed to Care and Caring
Phlebotomy Technicians Make It Possible
Phlebotomist – Per Diem
Committed to care, our Phlebotomy Technicians can enter a room and bring comfort, calm and compassion. Join a team of highly skilled Phlebotomists in a fast-paced inpatient unit drawing blood for laboratory tests as requested by physicians in accordance with established procedures.
- Phlebotomy Certification from National Phlebotomy Association preferred.
- One year prior venipuncture experience preferred.
- Qualified candidates have a High School Diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of principles of infection control and normal anatomy required. Customer service skills required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.