Per Diem Pharmacy Technician
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Advanced Pharmacy Practices:
Pharmacy Techs Make It Possible
Pharmacy Technician – Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting you to play an active role in shaping the future of pharmaceutical care. Experience the fulfillment of Making It Possible.
Help our licensed pharmacists provide carefully prepared medications and high-quality care to patients. Advocate for patient safety as part of an empowered team by adhering to stringent standards. Assist with the training of students, interns and new technicians. Pursue this extraordinary opportunity to learn, grow and achieve alongside some of the most respected professionals in the field.
- PTCB Certification
- Experience utilizing pharmacy inventory automation systems
- 2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital environment
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital or retail environment
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.