Per Diem Pharmacy Intern - Inpatient Pharmacy
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Shape the Future of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Intern - Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting pharmacy students to explore the innovative internship at New York's largest and busiest hospital. Discover why we're the best.
Working alongside some of the city's most experienced pharmacists, you'll benefit from mentorship with the best minds in medicine, within an environment of unparalleled shared learning.Here you will experience the latest practices and technologies, while playing a key role in the clinical team. This is a pharmacy internship unlike any other. As a pharmacy intern, you will compound and dispense pharmaceuticals and related items necessary for safe and appropriate patient use of drugs, in accordance with established policies and procedures and under direct supervision of a Pharmacist.
- 6 months experience
- Pharmacy student graduating in 2024/2025
- Enrolled in an accredited School of Pharmacy
- New York State Pharmacy Intern Permit
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.