Per Diem Occupational Therapist
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Occupational Therapist - Outpatient - Per Diem
Life-Changing Patient Care and Caring
Step into the compassionate world of NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, where patients turn to for occupational therapy of the highest caliber. As part of our tight-knit team, you’ll have the opportunity to help patients gain functional independence and live fulfilling lives, while continuously moving forward in your career. Our work continues to help patients reach their full potential. Now you can become part of the team that keeps Queens moving!
Evaluate, plan and provide occupational therapy treatment programs for stroke patients and help them regain the strength needed to live life to the fullest. Provide skilled intervention using varieties of techniques that are appropriate to achieve identified goals. In this role, you have the potential to cover the outpatient unit.
This position is a per diem at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
- 2 years acute care experience
- BS degree in Occupational Therapy
- NYS Occupational Therapist License
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.