Per Diem Nurse Clinician - RN - Therapeutic Medicine Center
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Nurse Clinician - RN – Therapeutic Medicine Center - Days
Nurses Make It Possible:
Our Therapeutic Medicine Center at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens is a state-of-the-art adult infusion center. With 2,200 square foot treatment space, the Center provides a patient-focused, relaxed, and peaceful environment for individuals receiving intravenous treatment for cancer, anemia, and other medical conditions. At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens nurses are at the forefront of a bold new era in compassionate care. Here, courageous nurses administer chemotherapy, manage symptoms, support patients and educate families, all while serving as the nerve center of extensive multidisciplinary teams.
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
The Therapeutic Medicine Center's greatest strength is in its people, whose expert qualifications have made it the regional leader in cancer care. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time day shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
- Biotherapy and Chemotherapy Certification
- Oncology Nursing Certification
- Experience administering chemotherapy
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in oncology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.