Per-Diem Nurse Administrator -
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Nursing Leadership at NewYork-Presbyterian: Setting Standards, Changing Lives
Per Diem Nurse Administrator - RN - Evening
Transform your nursing career at New York-Presbyterian/Queens Hospital. Here, our nurses bring inspiring commitment and compassion to every patient. Be the face of effectiveness, nursing-led excellence and compliance as a Nurse Administrator across New York-Presbyterian/Queens Hospital.
Join us, and foster passion for the hospital-wide mission Putting Patients First. As Nurse Administrator, you will manage patient care delivery across all hospital units. At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You will work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It is the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. It’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem Evening position with at New York-Presbyterian/Queens Hospital.
- Demonstrated leadership skills as a charge nurse
- Previous leadership position/experience
- Active membership in professional organization
- Certification in Nursing (clinical or administrative , strongly preferred)
- At least three years of acute care RN experience
- Master's Degree in Nursing or a related field
- Current New York State RN license
- ACLS, BCLS and PALS certification through AHA
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.