Per Diem Lab Technologist - Transfusion Services
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Laboratory Technologist – Transfusion Services
Lab Science Saves Lives:
Blood Bank Technologists Make It Possible
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. Our technologists are conducting the widest array of testing in this fast-paced, high-volume environment. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions—with unmatched energy and expertise. Join our team as a Blood Bank Technologist.
Perform laboratory procedures in preparing in dispensing blood and blood products as ordered by physicians. Be at the forefront of maintaining inventory blood and blood products for our patients in accordance with departmental guidelines. Here, you will experience a high level of clinical interaction within a collegial team that encourages innovative thinking. As a busy Level 1 Trauma hospital, we are currently increasing our staff to meet the needs of a growing department. Experience life at our fast paced hospital. Meet the amazing people, Making It Possible.
- At least 2 years experience as a Laboratory Technologist
- ASCP certification
- Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology or any other health science related field
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist from New York Education Department
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.