Per Diem Emergency Registered Nurse- Day Shift
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Staff Nurse - RN - Emergency Department – Per Diem
Transform Your Life as a Emergency Room Nurse
Staff Nurse - RN - Emergency Department – Per Diem -Day Shift
At NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens, Emergency Department (ED) nursing is a moment-to-moment, career-transforming experience. Here, ED nurses independently assess conditions and rapidly arrange multidisciplinary care. From hi-tech intervention to community trauma care, our nurses identify challenges, comfort families and organize teams when every second counts. As a designated 911 receiving hospital, our ED has achieved the highest distinction given by the American College of Surgeons and is now one of only a few Level I Trauma Centers in the New York region providing around-the-clock access to a trauma surgeon, operating room as well as every subspecialty of surgery available.
At NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem day shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in an ED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.