Per Diem CT MRI Tech
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Cat Scan Technologist - Per Diem
Boldly Redefining Imaging:
CT Technologists Make It Possible
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens offers a full spectrum of radiologic procedures, using state-of-the-art digital imaging equipment. But it takes more than state-of-the-art equipment to provide a truly superior service. It demands a staff of competent, caring and highly trained technologists whose primary concerns are the needs of the patient and capturing the perfect image. Now, you can make it possible.
Use your expertise in CT technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced CT Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate CT equipment and apply your knowledge of Radiology Information Systems, PACSs, and digital data transfer processes, under the direction of a radiologist and the supervision of a department supervisor.
This is a per diem position, working on an as-needed basis. Shifts will vary.
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Graduate of approved school of Radiology
- New York State License in Radiologic Technology
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.