Per Diem Clerk Messenger Driver
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Clerk Messenger Driver – NYP Queens Diagnostic Labs
Top-Notch Diagnosis and Treatment: Clerk Messenger Drivers Help Make It Possible
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens is dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the Queens community and the greater New York metropolitan area. The clinical laboratories operate 24 hours a day and perform more than four million individual tests annually.
Assist a highly-skilled laboratory team as you pick-up and deliver specimens from our four external blood drawing facilities. Make use of your strong commitment to customer service and excellent communication skills as you represent the hospital. Put your keen eye for detail to the test as you keep meticulous logs of laboratory requisitions and ensure all specimens are labeled correctly. Feel the pride of making tomorrow better for countless individuals by safely and swiftly delivering specimen, crucial for accurate diagnosis and treatment. You Make It possible!
- High School degree or GED
- Valid driver's license , with no moving violations during the last 2 years.
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.