Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Take Part in World-Class Patient Care
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens, our Speech-Language Pathologists provide the expertise that pediatric patients need to flourish in the areas of speech-, language and swallowing. Now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible.
This is a full-time position. Your primary responsibility will be to evaluate and treat medically complex pediatric outpatients, from birth to 21 years of age, who present with speech, language, feeding and swallowing impairments. You will also provide inpatient coverage to neonates on the intensive care unit and to acutely ill pediatric patients. Your role will require close collaboration with members of the interdisciplinary care team, while caring for the speech, language and swallowing needs of medically complex pediatric patients.
Help us continue to live up to our reputation as New York’s #1 hospital.
- Experience with pediatrics in an acute care setting
- Experience working in a neonatal intensive care unit
- Competency in Modified Barium Swallow Study
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Certification by the American Speech and Hearing Association
- New York State Licensure in Speech-Language Pathology
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
- Experience with pediatric dysphagia evaluation & treatment
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.