PD Radiology Technologist
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Radiological Technologist – X-Ray Tech – Per Diem
Highest Quality Clinical Images Makes Amazing Possible
Radiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens is at the cutting edge of technology. The department performs digital general x-ray examinations and digital fluoroscopy procedures in 4 state of the art digital x-ray units within the Radiology department including the emergency room, and a separate orthopedic unit. But it takes more than state-of-the-art equipment to provide a truly superior service. It demands a staff of competent, caring board-certified X-Ray Technologists, whose primary concerns are the needs of the patient. Bring your passion and professionalism to the experienced and caring team Queens’ counts on for the highest quality clinical images.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced X-Ray Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate x-ray equipment to make high quality images of the body, under the direction of a radiologist and the supervision of a department supervisor. While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Use your expertise in X-Ray technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge, alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field. Bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results.
- Previous experience as an X-Ray Technologist in a hospital environment
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiology
- New York State Radiologic Technologist license from Department of Health
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.