PD Patient Access Rep
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Create Exceptional Patient Care Experience
Emergency Department Representative -Per Diem
Make a lasting impression on patients at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens as a Patient Access Representative. Assist patients with questions and concerns. Light up the room with your presence while making the promise of putting patients first a reality. Join a supportive team and help us deliver superior customer service to our diverse local community. As a member of our administrative team, you will discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Explore this opportunity:
Assist in registration and demographic identification of ED patients while tracking the status of patients awaiting admission. Feel the pride of going beyond to help others. Most importantly, you will be the calm and reassuring presence patients need as they navigate their hospital experience.
The shift will be flexible hours Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays.
- Qualified candidates have at least one year of clerical experience supported by a high school diploma or GED
- Energetic, approachable individual with a desire to put patients first.
- ICD 10 coding and medical terminology is helpful.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.