LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Support the growth of our Cancer Services Program at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Contribute your expertise to ensure the highest quality standard of customer satisfaction is attained through coordinated efforts with all pertinent CSP patient and providers. Advance your career and explore this opportunity as a Patient Navigator.
In this role, you will identify all Cancer Services Program patients who are diagnosed with any abnormality and ensure that proper follow-up is performed. Through our strong community bonds you will enhance the patient’s awareness of all available services, help clarify choices, and ensure unrestricted access to their care plan. You will work closely with high profile physicians, hospital leaders, all within a highly collaborative environment!
- Bachelor Degree or major in Healthcare Management
- Healthcare experience
- Candidate who is bilingual English and Mandarin/Korean speaking
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum two years’ healthcare experience in program development, or community outreach
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.