Patient Access Liaison
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Feel the Pride!
Patient Access Liaison-New Hyde Park
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Queens
Support the Administrative team!
A Patient Access Liaison is responsible for handling telephone calls, making appointments and registering patients per practice guidelines.
Provides constant interactions with patients, families, caregivers, clinicians and physicians in the practice.
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of medical office setting and medical terminology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Planning, organizational skills and team work.
- High school Diploma or GED.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.