Patient Access Liaison-NY Presbyterian Medical Group-Lake Success-Nassau County
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NYPresbyterian-Medical Group-Lake Success, Nassau County
*9am-5pm-Required to be available for variable shifts.
- Knowledge of medical office setting and medical terminology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Planning, organizational skills and team work
- High school Diploma or GED
- College degree
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.