Patient Access Liaison-NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Nassau County
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Patient Access Liaison
Chinese or Spanish speaking preferred.
Full Time-Monday-Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm over time as needed.
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Queens
Support the Administrative team!
A Patient Access Liaison is responsible for handling telephone calls, making appointments and registering patients per practice guidelines.
Provides constant interactions with patients, families, caregivers, clinicians and physicians in the practice.
- Knowledge of medical office setting and medical terminology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Planning, organizational skills and team work
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- College degree preferred
- Chinese or Spanish speaking preferred
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.