Part Time Receptionist - Cardiac Cath Lab
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Define the patient care experience
Part Time Receptionist –Cardiac Catheter Lab
Make a lasting impression on patients at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens as a receptionist with our Cardiac Catheter Lab. Assist patients with questions and concerns. Keep families informed. Light up the room with your presence while making the promise of putting patients first a reality. Join a supportive team, and help us deliver superior customer service to our diverse local community. As a member of our administrative support team, you'll discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Explore this opportunity:
Greet patients, visitors, vendors and staff for a variety of procedures and appointments, and feel the pride of going above and beyond to help others. You'll be the calm and reassuring presence patients need as they navigate their hospital experience. In this role, you'll screen telephone calls and visitors, and help keep the entire team informed of critical and ongoing matters. Channel your office acumen and attention to detail in support of life-changing care. Get inspired by our patient-focused team, and feel the pride of making a difference.
This position is Monday - Friday, 3 pm - 7 pmat NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
- Some college course work completed
- Familiarity with health insurance requirements and clinical coding
- Bilingual language skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of clerical experience
- Computer skills
- Exceptional customer services skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.