PA II- Full Time Queens-Flushing
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Physician Assistant- Cardiothoracic Surgery
Full Time Opportunitiy
PA-Cardiothoracic Surgery 2 -24 hour shifts 48 hours weekly
Physician Assistants in the Cardiothoracic Surgery department are skilled in providing a high level of care to patients under the supervision of a physician as well as supporting the clinical, educational and fiscal objectives of the department/practice. PA's are respected collaborators, working as a part of a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families while being committed to our culture of putting patients first.
Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases and assist in the clinical care of patients. PA's are not limited to obtaining patient history and performing physical examinations, they impact the bigger picture with their skilled assessments, plans, compassionate patient counseling and thoughtful referrals.
Greatness is in Every One of Us.
- Bilingual a plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Physician Assistant studies
- New York State Physician Assistant License and Registration
- NCCPA Board Certification
- Experience with Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with endoscopic vein harvesting and cardiothoracic critical care.
- ACLS & BCLS required.
Join an amazing team of caregivers. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance.
Start your life changing journey today.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.