LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Physician Assistant- Orthopedics
Full Time Opportunitiy
PA Level I- Orthopedics
Physician Assistants in the Orthopedics department are skilled in providing a high level of clinical care to patients under the supervision of a physician in the inpatient and outpatient settings as well as supporting the clinical, educational and fiscal objectives of the department/practice. PA's are respected collaborators, working as a part of a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families while being committed to our culture of putting patients first.
Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases and assist in the clinical care of patients from admission through discharge. PA's are not limited to obtaining patient history and performing physical examinations, they impact the bigger picture with their skilled assessments, plans, compassionate patient counseling and thoughtful referrals.
Greatness is in Every One of Us.
- At least one year of PA experience
- Orthopedics experience highly preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Physician Assistant studies
- New York State Physician Assistant License and Registration
- NCCPA Board Certification
Join an amazing team of caregivers. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
NewYork Presbyterian Queens has more Top Doctors than any other borough-Castle Connolly, Top Doctors: Metro Area Edition, 2016. NewYork Presbyterian Queens is a Designated New York State Level 1 Regional Trauma Center.
Discover why we're #1 in New York - an unparalleled pursuit of excellence and the widest array of choices for your career. Learn more about what we can offer you at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.