LocationQueens, New York
Physician Assistant- Vascular Surgery
Full Time Opportunitiy
PA Level I-Vascular Surgery
Physician Assistants in Vascular Surgery department are skilled in providing a high level of surgical clinical care to patients under the supervision of a physician in the inpatient and outpatient settings as well as supporting the clinical, educational and fiscal objectives of the department/practice. PA's are respected collaborators, working as a part of a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families while being committed to our culture of putting patients first.
Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases and assist in the clinical care of patients from admission through discharge. PA's are not limited to obtaining patient history and performing physical examinations, they impact the bigger picture with their skilled assessments, plans, compassionate patient counseling and thoughtful referrals.
Greatness is in Every One of Us.
- at least one year of PA experience
- Surgery or procedure based experience highly preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Physician Assistant studies
- New York State Physician Assistant License and Registration
- NCCPA Board Certification
Join an amazing team of caregivers. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance.
Start your lifechanging journey today.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018" - U.S.News & World Report
- 2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 2017 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers