LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NYPresbyterian Medical Group-Queens
PA-1-Supports Center for Developmentally Disabled
To assist in the clinical care of patients including but not limited to obtaining history, performing physical examination/diagnostic and therapeutic tasks, writing an assessment and plan, writing admission orders and daily management orders and counseling patients and making referrals.
- Performs preliminary diagnostic tasks.
- Performs ongoing assessment of therapy.
- Documents (for credentialing purposes) and performs a variety of clinical procedures when patient is hemodynamically unstable or during life threatening situations. .
- Assists Attending Physicians in rounds.
- Participates in unit workload.
- Maintains current knowledge of developments in the field.
- Takes notes on patients and completes
- Develops and maintains a high level of customer service.
- Performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION Minimum education requirements.
Graduate of an AMA accredited Physician Assistant Program.
Must maintain PA Certification as per NCCPA.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.