OR Technician I: Full Time Evenings
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join our high-profile team, and build on our reputation for excellence as you provide crucial support to physicians throughout a wide range of ambulatory care surgical procedures. Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
- Prior experience as an Labor & Delivery OR/Surgical Tech
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist by the Association of Surgical Technologist or Surgical Technician by the National Board of Surgical Technician and Surgical Assisting
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Perioperative Nursing Practice & Patient Care
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.