OR Tech I
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Join our high-profile team, and build on our reputation for excellence as you provide crucial support to physicians throughout a wide range of ambulatory care surgical procedures. Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
- Prior experience as an OR/Surgical Tech
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist by the Association of Surgical Technologist or Surgical Technician by the National Board of Surgical Technician and Surgical Assisting
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Perioperative Nursing Practice & Patient Care
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
NewYork Presbyterian/Queens has more Top Doctors than any other borough-Castle Connally, Top Doctors: Metro Area Edition, 2016. NewYork Presbyterian/Queens is a Designated New York State Level 1 Regional Trauma Center.
Discover why we're #1 in New York - an unparalleled pursuit of excellence and the widest array of choices for your career. Learn more about what we can offer you at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.