LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NYPresbyterian Medical Group-Queens
Provides both administrative and billing support to hospital based Pediatric services including Pediatric Hospitalist services, Neonatology, Pediatric GI and Pediatric Neurology.
Assist Practice Manager with the coordination of staff to ensure optimal Provider/Patient support during office hours.
Ensures accurate and appropriate scheduling of appointments is maintained adhering to the schedule guidelines of the physician practice,
Supervises appointments and oversees patient flow.
Greets visitors and/or vendors and/or staff.
Administrative and clerical support. In addition to either performing administrative functions, will assign to secretarial/clerical staff.
Performs additional duties as required.
High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
5 + years of senior or administrative secretarial experience preferably within a medical environment.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.