Nursing Office Coordinator
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Nursing office coordinator – Patient Care Services
Impact the Bigger Picture!
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens and be a catalyst for operational effectiveness and efficiency of the highest caliber. Our Staffing Supervisor partners with nurses to design a schedule that meets their lifestyle.
This is a part -time position, 8am-4:15pm, Monday - Friday, with every other Friday or Monday off . An ideal candidate would have strong communication skills. Experience multi-tasking multiple projects/assignments and meeting all deadlines. Must be proactive with a can do it attitude. Strong PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills required. Below are some responsibilities for the Nursing Coordinator:
- Coordinate Nursing Residency Program
- Coordinate Nurses Week
- Input nursing policy adjustments
- Ensure nursing education/ certification information is up to date
- Ensure nursing conference/ education information is accurate for payroll
- Responsible for payment and distribution of uniforms
- Help organize Nursing Orientations
- Help with the on-boarding of Agency RNs
- Collect and input NDNQI data
- Collect and input Truven data
- Special Projects/Assignments
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.