LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Ability to diagnose, treat, manage patients with brain, spine and/or neurological trauma. Excellent communication skill needed to discuss clinical findings and plan of care with patients, families and other staff. NP must be able to make assessments quickly and decide on how to follow the course of action. Compassion and interpersonal skill needed to build a relationship with patient and members of the neurosurgery team. Ability to review imaging.
Master's degree, license NP certification required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.