Nurse Practitioner - Neurocritical Care -MG- Flushing Queens
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Flushing Queens, New York
Rotating (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with Columbia Doctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Nurse Practitioner– Neurology-In Patient Critical Care- Full Time – NYP Queens Medical Group
This is a full time 37.5-hour work week opportunity. Weekday, Evening, and Weekend shifts will be required. Hours will be 7am-7pm for a 12hr shift schedule. You have to be comfortable supporting Queens Medical Group Practices and Neurology coverage at the hospital.
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in the specialty of practice
- Neurology experience preferred
- Master’s Degree in specialty of practice or completed alternative certification requirements for graduates of nurse practitioner programs prior to April 1,1989
- Current NYS RN license
- Current NYS Nurse Practitioner license
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.