Medical Practice Practical Nurse- Urology-Surgery- Forest Hills
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Forest Hills, New York
Day(United States of America)
Licensed Practical Nurse – Surgery/Urology – Forest Hills
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) Practices are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
The Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct patient care as delegated by and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Contributes to the plan of patient care and assists in providing a therapeutic environment. Functions within the policies and procedures of NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group (NYPMG), divisions, and the Clinical Nursing departments/practices. This is a 40 hour work week, Monday-Friday.
· Bilingual-Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese speaking a plus
· At least one-year of experience as an LPN
· Previous Urology or Surgery experience
· Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program.
· High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
· Current Licensure and registration as a LPN in New York State.
· Knowledge in Principals of infection control, performance improvements and delegation.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.