Medical Assistant-Medical Group-Queens
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Certified Medical Assistant - Full Time
Make a lasting first impression at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens-meeting and greeting patients and family members in need of a compassionate ear and calm direction. Light up the room with your presence. Make the promise of Putting Patients First a reality at NewYork-Presbyterian/Ambulatory Care Network.
Provide compassionate patient focus and superior customer service -keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly. Coordinate appointments and perform general clerical duties to assure the timely, efficient and accurate flow of patient information. Assist practitioners and Management by performing blood draws and taking vital signs of patients in clinic. Welcome and direct visitors and hospital colleagues to appropriate areas. Cultivate a courteous and respectful demeanor while multitasking between people and responsibilities.
- Experience in an outpatient setting or experience with family practice
- Experience with Nurse Practitioners, preferably with Family Nurse Practitioners in an outpatient setting
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.