Marketing Sales Representative - NYHQ Diagnostic Labs
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Marketing Sales Representative –
New York-Presbyterian Queens Diagnostic Labs
Laboratory Science Saves Lives:
Marketing Sales Representatives Make It Possible
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, Laboratory professionals are redefining the limits of science and medicine. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions - with unmatched energy and expertise. The NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Diagnostic Laboratories is the ambulatory division of the Department of Pathology and Laboratories at NYP Queens, providing that same level of excellence to the local medical community.
Join us as a Marketing Sales Representative and support NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Diagnostic Laboratories marketing activities to advance overall hospital/laboratory reputation while building strong relationships with Service Line Administrators and key staff at the private physician’s offices. You will be responsible for a designated sales territory including development of new business and maintaining and expanding the market of our existing outreach program. Acting as a knowledgeable resource, promote the available Clinical and Anatomical services of the Department of Laboratories to the medical community in your assigned geographic area. And by doing so, you'll help us build on our success as one of the nation's top health systems.
This is a full time positions at NYP Queens.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Clinical Laboratory working environment, to include technical and non-technical laboratory procedures and operations
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
- Must have a minimum of one to three years of sales experience and have a successful sales history
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver’s License.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.