Lead Lab Technologist - Hematology - Full Time - COMPETITIVE SIGN-ON BONUS
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Lead Laboratory Technologist - Hematology - Full Time
Advanced Patient Care:
Laboratory Technologists Make Amazing Possible
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, laboratory technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions - with unmatched energy and expertise.
Here you’ll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results. In state-of-the-art 24-hour facilities, you’ll find real opportunities to maximize your time and training.
Join a highly-skilled technical team of Laboratory Technologists in our Hematology area of the Central Laboratory at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Take on this important role, responsible for performing all patient tests, reading hematology slides, performing quality control procedures as well as standard preventative maintenance. Here you'll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results.
- ASCP certification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department
- At least six years prior experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.