Lactation Nurse/Specialist Program Coordinator-Full time-Days
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens: Setting Standards, Changing Lives
Lactation Specialist - RN - IBCLC - Full Time
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Women's Health nurses have created a supportive, compassionate environment for all phases of ante- through post-partum care. For the 600,000 New Yorkers who live and work, our nurses bring inspiring commitment and compassion to every patient. And that’s just the beginning. With over 6,000 births annually at NYPQ Hospital, we're the experienced and caring team families count on for successful outcomes. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command.
Our hospital is a premier destination for women's health care and an unmatched opportunity for top-talented nurses. With record high patient AND employee satisfaction scores, we're offering an incredible culture of respect and nurse autonomy. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
Monday-Friday Full time Days
- Masters in nursing or related field
- At least 3 years clinical experience in related field
- Board Certified Childbirth Educator
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- Certification by IBLCE (international Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens is an equal opportunity employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.