Lab Technologist - Pathology - COMPETITIVE SIGN-ON BONUS
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Lab Technologist - Pathology - Days
Laboratory Science Saves Lives:
Lab technologists Make Amazing Possible
The Pathology and Clinical Laboratories Department at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens are accredited by the American College of Pathologists, the New York State Department of Health and The Joint Commission and examine more than 22,000 surgical specimens, including 2,000 frozen sections and over 750 consultations from outside the institution annually. As one of the largest and busiest Anatomic Pathology labs in New York, we set the standard for our field, and provide our team with a high level of clinical interaction.
We are seeking a motivated lab professional who is looking to take the next step in their career using state-of-the-art equipment and perform all routine histology immunohistochemistry, histochemical and intra-operative consultation frozen sections. It’s the kind of work that makes tomorrow better for countless individuals.
This is a day flex shift position at NYP Queens.
- At least one year experience in Histology/Pathology
- Experience with special staining procedures
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.