Lab Technologist - Hematology - Full Time - Nights
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Laboratory Technologist - Hematology - Full Time - Nights
Advanced Patient Care:
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions - with unmatched energy and expertise. Join our team as a Laboratory Technologist and Make Tomorrow Better For Countless Human Beings.
Join a highly-skilled technical team of Laboratory Technologists in our Hematology area of the Central Laboratory at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Take on this important role, responsible for performing all patient tests, reading hematology slides, performing quality control procedures as well as standard preventative maintenance. Here you'll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results.
This is a full time, night shift position, 12a-8a, Tuesday to Saturday.
- ASCP certification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.