LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Grant Writer - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian is among the nation’s leaders in public and private grant funding. As the #1 hospital in New York, we implement a diversity of projects across the organization from City, State and Federal agencies. We’re proudly making Amazing advances possible within a global healthcare institution. And now, you can join our team.
In this role you will research grant programs, write funding applications, and contribute and lead the activities of a grant program with a focus on healthcare, health outcomes and life sciences. Work closely in a team oriented environment that is committed to providing grant resources for the NYP community. As NewYork-Presbyterian innovates smarter solutions for patient and community health, effective programming will make these advances reality. This position will support the Regional Hospital Network ( NYP Queens & NYP Brooklyn).
This position does not have remote work days.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of grant application process and writing of applications
- Experience in a hospital or other healthcare setting.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.