LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experience the Pride of a Mission-Driven Career
Join the patient-inspired team at NewYork-Presbyterian, and bring new meaning to your career. See how finance plays an active role in world-class care and caring. Thrive as a valued member of the team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), and feel the pride of mission-driven achievement.
Financial Analyst – Finance
Channel your top-notch finance skills at NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. In this role, you will assist in the preparation of financial statements. Prepare consolidated financial statements, Key performance indicators (KPI’s) and statistical analysis reports. Create ad hoc reports and analysis on statistical data, identify variances, graph trends and prepare presentations as requested to support decision-making processes of senior management. This position plays a key role in advancing the finance department analytical scope of financial and operational performance.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of financial statements, budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong analytical and effective communication skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.