Environmental Svs Supervisor
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Make It Possible at New York’s #1 Hospital
Environmental Services Supervisor - Overnights
Step into the #1 hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report), where support services professionals are the heart and soul of our hospital wide mission: Putting Patients First. That means environmental services, laundry. Explore this opportunity to provide the leadership that makes it possible.
Assume leadership of Environmental Services at NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens—which has grown to become a 535-bed acute care hospital, that last year admitted more than 32,000 patients, had more than 162,000 outpatient visits, and treated 124,000 people through the emergency department. Over time, this hospital has dramatically expanded and refined the expertise it offers, but retains its founder’s guiding principle of service. Here you will work with dynamic colleagues and a diverse in-patient population. Empower Environmental Services professionals to deliver extraordinary guest experiences. Be the face of caring, proactive customer service on a tight knit team. Ensure the highest levels of cleanliness, safety and hospitality for all patients and employees. Provide inspiring, action-oriented leadership that fosters consistency, results and personalized service across our campus.
This is a full time, overnight position located in Flushing, Queens.
- Previous experience supervising Environmental Services staff in a hospital environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- High school diploma and 3 years of experience
- Familiarity with Joint Commission Standards and Quality Assurance
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.