Echo Tech - Non Invasive Cardiology - Evenings
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Echo Tech – Non Invasive Cardiology - Full Time
Team-Oriented Diagnostic Care:
Echo Techs Make Amazing Possible
Enter the collaborative, patient-focused world of New York-Presbyterian Queens and be at the forefront of boldly advanced diagnostic care. Using the latest advances in imaging technology, our Non-Invasive Cardiology Service provides diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, such as coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, and cardiomyopathy. Feel the pulse of Amazing things.
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and become part of our tight-knit team and the only facility in Queens to utilize the some of the most advanced technology to identify coronary plaque and stenosis as well as identify other coronary and vascular anomalies. Our Echocardiography laboratory is certified by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine and Echocardiographic Laboratories, ensuring that we perform the highest quality studies. These exceptional standards and our coordinated team approach support our hospital commitment to Putting Patients First.
This is a full time evening shift (3pm - 11pm, Monday- Friday, Rotating weekends).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound Program Graduate
- 1-3 years of experience
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) through the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- Experience performing fetal echocardiogram
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.