LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
You Can Make It Possible At NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens
Distribution Clerk – Materials Management – Days
Procurement and Strategic Sourcing professionals are redefining the field of supply chain management. We actively participate in high-level planning and proudly support world-class care. Join us, and help Make It Possible.
Actively participate in daily receiving, delivery and distribution of vital goods for the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News). Channel your materials management expertise on a team that actively promotes from within. In this career-making opportunity, you'll work with a team of professionals responsible for managing materials on the Queens campus. In the distribution clerk role, you will receive process and distribute external and internal mail and packages. You will maintain controls for material handling, storage and distribution and inventory control for stocking supplies. You will safely operate hydraulic lifts and jacks while sorting mail.
- Healthcare facility experience
- Valid Drivers License
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.