LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
FEEL THE PRIDE
Dietary Worker - Food & Nutrition - Part Time
At NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News World Report), the Food Service Worker deliver warm smiles, friendly conversations, and healthy meals that soothe the soul. Whether building meaningful relationships with patients and their families, working back of the house to prepare patient meals on the tray line, or working the Food Cart, the Food Service Worker, cultivate good health healing and comfort while ensuring a welcoming environment day after day. If you're ready to bring warmth and customer service to the care of our patients and their families, explore the following position.
Serve as a valued member of the team and provide essential support and superior customer service to our patients and their families. Maintain a culture of compassion, caring and safety to help ensure a positive experience for every patient, every time. Gain a rewarding experience while working in various capacities including preparing meals daily to serving meals to patients directly.
This is a Part Time position at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens located in Flushing, NY.
- Extensive customer service experience and a desire to Put Patients First.
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or retail industry.
- High School Diploma
- Some previous experience in food service is desirable.
- Ability to follow simple directions.
*The shift includes weekdays, weekends and holidays and requires registration with the 1199 Job Security Fund.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.