Data Analyst - Quality Management
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Data Analyst –Quality Management
Impact the Bigger Picture
Data Analyst – Quality Management
Utilize your outstanding analytical skills at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and take on an integral role providing support to the Quality Management team with data collection and analysis.
Allow your passion for data and numbers and meticulous attention to detail shine on projects, surveys, and presentations essential to providing our patients with the highest level of quality care. Join a dedicated team focused on continuous quality improvement and help fulfill our promise to Put Patients First.
This is a full-time opportunity at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in business intelligence reporting, data mining, data analysis, or statistical analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, interpret and visualize data from multiple sources with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have knowledge of basic data structuring including ability to map data structures
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge in Databases (Access, SQL) and an ability to write basic SQL Queries
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.