CT MRI Technologist - Part Time - Weekends (Sun and Mon, 12 am - 12 pm)
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
Cat Scan/MRI Technologist – Part Time - Weekends
Boldly Redefining Imaging with the Highest Quality Clinical Images
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens offers a full spectrum of radiologic procedures, using state-of-the-art digital imaging equipment. But it takes more than state-of-the-art equipment to provide a truly superior service. It demands a staff of competent, caring board-certified CT/MRI Technologists, whose primary concerns are the needs of the patient. Bring your passion and professionalism to the experienced and caring team Queens’ counts on for the highest quality clinical images.
Use your expertise in CT/MRI technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field. In this role, you will operate CT/MRI equipment and apply your knowledge of Radiology Information Systems, PACSs, and digital data transfer processes, under the direction of a radiologist and the supervision of a department supervisor.
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Graduate of approved school of Radiology
- New York State License in Radiologic Technology
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.