Coordinator - Nursing PCS
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Nursing Administration Coordinator
Impact the Bigger Picture!
Nursing Administration Coordinator - -
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens and be a catalyst for operational effectiveness and efficiency of the highest caliber. Our nursing administration coordinator partners with nurses to design a schedule that meets their lifestyle. In this role
you will support the Manger of Nursing Operations and the Patient Care Services team with data collection, analysis, and suggestions for improvement. Drive change by providing education to colleagues and providing actionable suggestions to improve the day to day operations of the nursing office, as well as, staffing throughout the Patient Care Services departments. Complete special projects. This is a full-time at NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens, working with the nursing leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year data analysis and benchmarking experience
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and MS. Word skills
- Experience using ADP, Kronos, or other timekeeping system
- Master’s Degree – MHA or MPA
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.